Orange Plastics BV does everything it can to ensure your privacy.
Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues regarding the use of your personal information and we are happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have with regard to your personal information
- What personal information we collect about you
- How we use your personal information
- Who else has access to your personal information
- How we protect your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact given
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or series of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data is processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of 16.
We / us (capitalized or not) – Orange Plastics BV
2 Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
The processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate grounds. We always take your rights into account before we process personal data. On request, we will provide you with information about the processing.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data has been collected.
The processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited by a time period. We do not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
We will do our best to make sure the data is correct.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
3 Rights of the data subject
The person concerned shall have the following rights:
Right to information – meaning you should have the right to know if your personal information is being processed; what data is collected, from where they are obtained and why and by whom they are processed.
Right to access – which means you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal information.
Right to rectification – which means you have the right to request rectification or deletion of your personal information that is incorrect or incomplete.
Right to deletion – which means that in certain circumstances you may ask to remove your personal information from our records.
Right to restrict processing – which means that, where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to object to processing – which means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
Right to object to automated processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is a result of the profiling that has legal consequences for you or has significant consequences for you.
Right to transfer data – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
Right to file a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the right of entry, we will give you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
Right to help from a supervisory authority – which means that you are entitled to assistance from a supervisory authority and are entitled to other remedies, such as claiming damages.
Right to revoke consent – you have the right to revoke any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
4 Data we collect
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
• provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with other products and services you have requested; you provide promotional items at your request and communicate with you regarding those products and services; communicate and communicate with you; and notify you of changes to services.
• improve your customer experience;
• comply with a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal information on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the basis of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to identify you;
• to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product;
• to communicate for sale or billing;
On the basis of legitimate interest, we process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• to send you personalised offers *from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• to manage and analyse our customer base (buying behaviour and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products/services offered/ delivered;
• holding customer satisfaction questionnaires;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider the provision of products/services similar to or consistent with your purchase history/browsing behavior as our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
• for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal information to comply with the legal obligation and/or use your personal information for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise collected Personal Data and to use such data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We will retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as is necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but no longer than required by law.
We may process your personal information for additional purposes that are not listed here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
• the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
• further processing would not harm your interests and
• there would be appropriate security for processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else has access to your personal information
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to enable the service to you or to improve your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure an appropriate level of protection of your personal data. We pass on your personal information to third parties or government officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
7 How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). Where possible, we use anonymization and pseudonymization. We monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the safety of information. However, we promise to notify appropriate authorities of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities in the event of breaches.
If you have an account with us, please keep in mind that you need to keep your username and password secret.
It is not our intention to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We don’t target children with our services.
8 Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to make sites work. Only we have access to the cookies created by our website. You can manage your cookies at the browser level. If you choose to disable cookies, your use of certain features may be hindered.
• Necessary cookies – these cookies are necessary to be able to use a number of important functions on our website, such as login. These cookies do not collect personal information.
• Functionality cookies – these cookies offer functionality that makes the use of our service easier and allows for more personalized features. For example, they can remember your name and email address in response forms, so you won’t have to re-enter this information the next time you post a comment.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the usage and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to display ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the operator of the website. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies are linked to site features offered by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer from your browser settings. Alternatively, you can manage certain third-party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. Visit allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies.
9 Contact details
Supervisory Authority Website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl Email: email@example.com Phone: +31 70888 8500